• Mornington Caprice (2015), Peter Sheppard Skaerved, violin; Diana Mathews, viola. Frank Auerbach Retrospective, Tate Britain, March 10, 2016.
• Carrara Blocks (inspired by William Wylie photographs, 2016), performed by an ensemble of Blair School students. Vanderbilt Fine Arts Gallery, March 29, 2016.
• Diaphany (2016), Peter Sheppard Skaerved, violin. The British Museum, London, England, June 17, 2016.
• Il Ritorno: Perambulation for Unaccompanied Violin (2013-2015). Premiere by Peter Sheppard Skaerved, June 18, 2016, at St. Andrew’s Parish Church, Moretonhampstead, Devon, England.
• Sedentary Dances: Concerto for Cello and Orchestra (2012), Felix Wang, cello; Nashville Concerto Orchestra, Joe Lee, conductor (premiere of the orchestral version). West End Methodist Church, Nashville, Tennessee, October 19, 2016.