“News of the Universe: The Music of Michael Alec Rose”
Tony Boutté, tenor and Margaret Kampmeier, piano
Monday, January 19, 2015
National Opera Center
New York City, New York
“New American Voices: 2015”
• “Another Acre or so of Being”: Letters from Guy Davenport, the lead article in the spring issue of Literary Imagination (Oxford Journals).
Appearances as Guest Speaker:
• One Day University, Cleveland, Ohio, September 19, 2015 [https://www.onedayu.com/events/detail/258]
• Headline Presenter at Pebble Beach Authors & Ideas Festival, September. 25-27, 2015
Premiere and New Composition:
• Flat Rock: Three Glades for Wind Ensemble (2013). Performance by the Vanderbilt Wind Ensemble on November 16, 2015.
• Canticle (Fourth Viola Sonata, 2015), dedicated to my violist friends.