Newly Completed Works and Upcoming Performances:
• Il Ritorno: Perambulation for Unaccompanied Violin (2013-2015). Premiere by Peter Sheppard Skaerved in June, 2016, at St. Andrew’s Parish Church, Moretonhampstead, Devon, England.
• Wind-Ode, for Woodwind Quintet, String Orchestra, and Percussion (2015). Dedicated to the Blair Woodwind Quintet and Maestro Robin Fountain, on the occasion of the composer’s 30th anniversary at the Blair School. Premiere on February 25, 2016.
• Flat Rock: Three Glades for Wind Ensemble (2013). Performance by the Vanderbilt Wind Ensemble on November 16, 2015.
• Canticle (Fourth Viola Sonata, 2015), dedicated to my violist friends.
Appearances as Guest Speaker:
• Headline Presenter at Pebble Beach Authors & Ideas Festival, September. 25-27, 2015
• One Day University, Cleveland, Ohio, September 19, 2015 [https://www.onedayu.com/events/detail/258]
• “Another Acre or so of Being”: Letters from Guy Davenport, the lead article in the spring issue of Literary Imagination (Oxford Journals).